The Corrs Club

Yes, now we know we can make this work
20-Apr-2019 11:10:47

CorrsClub Time:
24-Aug-2019 08:31:28

In particular, knowing that the timing of different parts can be aligned (without needing to stretch or compress sections) is a big deal. I wasn't sure that the timing would be accurate enough for that to work.

I think we got 90% of the track done fairly quickly, and then it took more time to make the remaining 10% close to perfect. That seems to be a pattern in a lot of (non-musical) things I do, too. It's always getting that last bit right that takes up much of the time.

SteveW
(This message has been read 47 times.)
Message options:   Report Post       Click here for help on posting messages